Castrol Edge 10w60 for SUPERCARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried searching and couldn't find any threads on this. Hopefully I'm not blind.

I can understand someone servicing a BMW M engine at home but... Koenigsegg??? Aren't those 2.5 mill cars required to be shipped back to the factory for a $100,000 oil change?
crackmeup2.gif

Right? I'd keep the empty bottles as trophies. Hahaha

Btw, it was $13.99 a quart at AAP

Originally Posted By: Artem
Right? I'd keep the empty bottles as trophies. Hahaha

Btw, it was $13.99 a quart at AAP

Yikes!

Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3
I can't wait to get a stash of this on clearance! I don't love to see a VOA/PDS for this.

Yup, me too, gonna wait for it to go on clearance for $.95/qt.

I used the Castrol TWS 10w60 in my M car. After trying the Redline 10w60, I got better results with it.

Originally Posted By: DNVDMAX
Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3
I can't wait to get a stash of this on clearance! I don't love to see a VOA/PDS for this.

Yup, me too, gonna wait for it to go on clearance for $.95/qt.

HA! Keep dreaming. I don't this will ever go for sale.

Funny thing is, they only had like 5 quarts on the shelf. Definitely not enough for any BMW engine let alone a Koienegegg.

Lots of people service their super cars. My neighbor services his noble m12 at home ad well as his Gallardo and several AMG and M cars. Not all that uncommon.

You all do realize that the ego folks will be pouring this into their 4 banger engines,,,hope that works out for them,,,should really reduce gas mileage,,,maybe..

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
You all do realize that the ego folks will be pouring this into their 4 banger engines,,,hope that works out for them,,,should really reduce gas mileage,,,maybe..

A bit too thick for my 0w20 original spec econobox Mazda but if I had a proper sports car and was to take it to the track, I'd definitely pour this in for some extra protection and bragging rights.

years ago it was said no one but a ferrari dealer for services to keep warranty!!! unless its an older "common" model few mere mortals can afford one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back