What is your favorite gas station and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Kroger. Not only is it closest to my house but the Kroger discount is often a nice price break.

However if I am out and about anyway I try to pick major top tier stations like Shell, BP, Mobil etc...

The Mobil station in old saybrook CT; the cashier (now gone) is from Guatemala, very smart and extremely adorable.

Probably not what you were asking about.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
The Mobil station in old saybrook CT; the cashier (now gone) is from Guatemala, very smart and extremely adorable.

Probably not what you were asking about.

Lol...whatever floats your boat(or car).

I love seafood
grin.gif

Plus it's a top tier gas
happy2.gif

Last edited:
Whichever one that Gas Buddy tell me is the cheapest.
As long as it is clean, well lit, and high volume, I'm good with it.

My daughter lives in Colorado and they have stations called: Kum & Go. I smile every time I see one.

Mobil. They always seem well maintained anywhere I go. I know several people who got a tankful of dirt from stations that were not maintained.

There's a reasonably busy and reasonably priced shell a couple of miles away. With the $.05 off card, it ends up being a penny or so cheaper than the local market value too.

QuikTrip (QT), guaranteed gasoline and Top Tier. I use nothing but QT gas in my cars and have used it since new in the Malibu.

Meijer for me, but that's largely b/c I work there...

also if you use your meijer CC, you instantly get $.10/gal off the pump price.

if i'm outside meijer territory, whatever's cheaper, and on my route.
my most recent trip was to Fort Sill, OK taking my buddy to his brother's graduation from basic training.
once we were outside of Meijer Territory, it was Flying J, Kum and Go, Love's, and one of the stations on base.

Mine would be QuikTrip. Wide open pump areas, easy to get in and out. Stores are spacious and clean, cup drink prices are very reasonable. Rest rooms clean. And Top Tier Gas with the low prices, generally the lowest. They got a huge vanilla soft serve cone or cup for ~.90 too.

Beyond that any Top Tier Gas station with low prices.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMRAAAAJDY0Y2Y2ZGQyLTRmY2MtNDk2Ny04MWI3LTQwN2I5YjgwODdiMg.png

My Exxon has good fuel, new SpeedPass pumps, great car wash, a Subway, and the store does not rip you off for coffee and soft drinks like their main competition (who sells no name gas same price) …

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
The one with the cheapest price. Why? Because I'm a cheapskate Jew.

+1. That's why I prefer Costco, plus it's Top Tier gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back