You Are Insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Sometimes grammar fails people.

TA13Rzh.jpg

Wow. The message is okay if you want to be up front and center with it. Spelling leaves much to be desired though. Perhaps I need a large vinyl in my back window that says "YOUR vs YOU'RE, and all other possible contractions, use them correctly!!"

Originally Posted By: 92saturnsl2
Wow. The message is okay if you want to be up front and center with it. Spelling leaves much to be desired though. Perhaps I need a large vinyl in my back window that says "YOUR vs YOU'RE, and all other possible contractions, use them correctly!!"

The point being it's suppose to be a little Redneckish

Not to add to your frustration but look at the thread 2 up from yours in the Recent Topics list....

In the part of western Pa we immigrated from front yard tombstones with the family name were popular, and half of them had an apostrophe, indicating The Smith's owned the place apparently.

There's no joy being the grammar police.

Originally Posted By: JimPghPA
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
What's it say on the second sentence ?

+1

+2

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger

+1

+2

MY BRAKES ARE GOOD! HOW ABOUT YOU'RE INSURANCE?

I'd like to see what the insurance companies would do if this person got rearended and they saw that decal.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Always makes me sad when third grade grammar is forgotten.

Yeah, or first grade spelling....

Originally Posted By: NothingNew
Originally Posted By: Delta
Sometimes grammar fails people.

Brings to mind Grinds my gears - TV Ad's during program

Yes I realized after I posted it that the apostrophe shouldn't be there but I can't edit the title once posted.
lol.gif

I have a sticker on the back of my 1985 Olds 88 coupe that says "I brake for tailgaters". One rainy evening I stopped fast when an old van stopped fast in-front of me. The car behind me did not stop fast enough and slid into my back bumper. Their insurance company paid for the replacement of the shock mounts for my back bumper. They had come out to my house to take pictures of my car before they paid up, but they never said anything about the sticker on the back. They did ask why I stopped and I told them because the old dirty orange van in-front of me stopped. They asked if I knew who owned the old orange van and I told them no, I never saw that van before that evening.

Originally Posted By: Colt45ws
Originally Posted By: LoneRanger

+1

+2

MY BRAKES ARE GOOD! HOW ABOUT YOU'RE INSURANCE?

I'd like to see what the insurance companies would do if this person got rearended and they saw that decal.

Ah ha, I see now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back