JFK files released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on Facebook and reading the comments from some of the idiots out there. Whether you're lone gun man theorist or not, some of the comments and some of the stuff that people actual believe is hilarious, but on the same not, sad to think they actual believe what they typed. Obviously, the information they get is off the internet and have never read any books or did any kind of research. That "discussion" has bled over to the Vegas shootings....."he" was not alone. Funny what people will believe, but they think the Government is out to get them.

35.gif
This one ought to be good! I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone but I find it hilarious that any time there is any major newsworthy event, it's the gub'ment!
50.gif

After 50+ years, I will say we may never truly know the straight of it (conspiracy theories notwithstanding).

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
After 50+ years, I will say we may never truly know the straight of it (conspiracy theories notwithstanding).

Yup. The story as currently reported cannot possibly be the "whole" story.

On that facebook page, that was my argument with those idiots.....after 50 plus years...not ONE shred of evidence to point to a conspiracy. Bring on the new release of documents, nothing points to a conspiracy as well.

I feel its just a way for people to cope with the tragedy. For some, its so hard to believe ONE person could do such a horrible thing.

In the USA, we are very lucky. We really dont know tragedy like other countries do. I suppose this is one reason why so many want to come here, ironically also is the reason we are targeted.

In the end, People have died and we may never know why, or what the poeple or person was thinking when they pulled the trigger.

All I can say, is GOD BLESS AMERICA and I pray that we all can just Live in Peace. ALL OF US.

Jeff

I recall the very day in 1963. I was 12 years old and nver realized back-then, that I was a psychic-medium.
When the news broke over the P.A. system of St Florian's Grade School, the very first thought that came into my head was Lyndon Baines Johnson was the main conspirator in the assassination.

My views/opinion on the murder has never changed in the past 54 years.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
I recall the very day in 1963. I was 12 years old... the very first thought that came into my head was Lyndon Baines Johnson was the main conspirator in the assassination.

That was your first thought as a 12 year old when this happened?

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
Was on Facebook and reading the comments from some of the idiots out there. Whether you're lone gun man theorist or not, some of the comments and some of the stuff that people actual believe is hilarious as #ell, but on the same not, sad to think they actual believe what they typed. Obviously, the information they get is off the internet and have never read any books or did any kind of research. That "discussion" has bled over to the Vegas shootings....."he" was not alone. Funny what people will believe, but they think the Government is out to get them.

You should listen to George Nooray on coast to coast A.M. if you want to hear the nuts. It's on a whole bunch of A.M. radio stations across North America and it's hilarious.

I listen to it on the way into work before it flips over to my regular talk-radio station programming.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
I recall the very day in 1963. I was 12 years old... the very first thought that came into my head was Lyndon Baines Johnson was the main conspirator in the assassination.

That was your first thought as a 12 year old when this happened?

Yes!.... absolute first thought!
That was the very 1st time that I recall coming into contact with my 6th/7th Senses.

I also knew right then & there that the Connelly injury-bullet deflected thru Kennedy.

Last edited:
It's funny how people salivate at the idea of the government releasing once-classified information just waiting to expose them on years of lies and deception. If the government does not want the public to see something shady, they never will. Ever. Period.

Will this released info be interesting? Sure! Will it incriminate anyone or point to a conspiracy? Of course not.

EDIT: Not that I believe there is one to cover up in the first place. I'm just saying.

Got a feeling this will be deleted.....

Or locked. IBTL.

I'll say it.....Lone Gun Man all the way.
This^^^^. Those interested should read "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner.

On that facebook page, that was my argument with those idiots.....after 50 plus years...not ONE shred of evidence to point to a conspiracy. Bring on the new release of documents, nothing points to a conspiracy as well.

You are the exact individual that the Government wants all its citizens to be like.

There is no way that was a lone gunman. That shot would have been impossible and the follow up shots too quick from a bolt action not to mention it was a piece of garbage rifle he was using.
Not talking a Winchester model 70 with a Leupold scope here.
That shot, that quick would have been incredible for one guy with a scope semi auto.
Call me a conspiracy nut but JFK was shaking up the wrong people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back