Editing Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you edit your private message, do the changes actually show up for the person you're sending the message to, or do the changes just show up on your screen ?

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
When you edit your private message, do the changes actually show up for the person you're sending the message to, or do the changes just show up on your screen ?

I don't know but what would be the point of editing the message if the other person doesn't see it.

Originally Posted By: Leo99

I don't know but what would be the point of editing the message if the other person doesn't see it.

Exactly.
I usually edit a message before it's read by the recipient....if I see that's it's already been read, I send another message.

Originally Posted By: Leo99

Exactly

Good question and thank you for the post. Who were you sending the message to if you don't mind me asking? Thank you.

They see the same changes you do.

Yup, the person receiving sees the change.
Only reason I know is I got an e-mail saying I had a PM, and the PM is included in the e-mail. The PM had my name wrong, but when I opened it up on the site, it had my name correct, since the person that messaged me had corrected it before I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back