Productive day off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been having beautiful weather here in the panhandle for the past couple of days so I decided to use it to my advantage and tackle a couple of small projects outside. The first was to paint the cracking paint on the overhang on the front of the house. It had been that way since I got the house about 3 months ago and I didn't want all the rain we have here to damage the exposed wood. After that I decided to weed the flower bed (never fun), but it was worth it. The front of the house looks much cleaner now. Finished the projects off by washing the Accord.

It feels good to have accomplished a few things on my day off, that usually doesn't happen.

Congrats! Looks good; I lived in Navarre for 11 years while stationed at Hurlburt Field once upon a time. I still miss "The Emerald Coast" Nothing equals Grilled Amberjack!

Originally Posted By: 86cutlass307
Congrats! Looks good; I lived in Navarre for 11 years while stationed at Hurlburt Field once upon a time. I still miss "The Emerald Coast" Nothing equals Grilled Amberjack!

Nice, we live very close to Navarre. We frequent the beach there every summer.

thumbsup2.gif
Good job!

I had a productive day as well I blew the fallen leaves into the neighbors yard , it was good. Actually i blew them in the street and vacuumed up with the bagging lawn mower . Your work looks clean!

I have to empty my flower boxes...ugh im ready to move south! Looks nice where u are, always feels good to get stuff off the to do list!

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
Very nice...

I hate to be that guy, but is that porch light upside down?

Wish our flower beds looked that good...

I think it is! I never gave it much thought, I usually pick up on that kind of thing right away. I do know, that if it were turned "right side up" it would not fit. The top would be to tall and hit the roof.

Time flies by faster than you ever expect it to.

I recall thinking 40 years ago after I started working in the corporate world upon college graduation that retirement for me was at least a thousand years away. Well it wasn't, and the time did fly by.

Make sure to make every day count for something, whether it is a working or a non-working day, because there aren't as many days as you might imagine there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back