Reusable threadlocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know of a light-medium duty threadlocker (eg: locktite blue) which will last through multiple removal/installs? This would be on a simple clamping device with small diameter threads (maybe M3 sized) that I want to protect against vibration loosening but may need to loosen and retighten once in a while.

Originally Posted By: EdwardC
Originally Posted By: raytseng
google vibra tite

You beat me to it!

+1

You can get it at McMaster-Carr, they have a web site, and they have a special deal with UPS because they are their largest customer they get a BIG discount on shipping price that they pass on to their customers. Also part of the special deal with UPS is that their packages get a very high priority. Expect to get the item to your door the next day if you order it before 4 PM eastern time, and the maximum time for a package to ship from them is two days.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JimPghPA
Originally Posted By: EdwardC
Originally Posted By: raytseng
google vibra tite

You beat me to it!

+1

You can get it at McMaster-Carr, they have a web site, and they have a special deal with UPS because they are their largest customer they get a BIG discount on shipping price that they pass on to their customers. Also part of the special deal with UPS is that their packages get a very high priority. Expect to get the item to your door the next day if you order it before 4 PM eastern time, and the maximum time for a package to ship from them is two days.

MCM is scary quick at shipping. If I order with a debit card/account, I usually get the products I ordered before the debit clears pending status lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back