Man goes into a women's bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sits down with a lady on each side of him. Then he orders a beer and says loudly "I have a blonde joke I want to tell". Lady on his right says "I am a blonde and I just got out of the Army, Special Forces. The gal to your left is a blond and an MMA fighter. The bartender is blond and a retired kick boxer. The bouncer is a blond and a professional wrestler. Also, the gal behind you now is blond and has been weight lifting for 11 years.

Guy says "Guess I will not tell my blond joke after all." The lady to his left says "Afraid you are going to get your [censored] wiped?" Guy says "No I just don't want to have to explain the joke five times."

Now that's funny!
01.gif

I am OK with telling jokes like this because my wife, daughter, and I are/were all blonde (I am more skin tone and light brownish now, when I was young I had a gal refer to me as "the guy with the white hair").

A blonde cop pulls over a blonde driver. The cop asks for a driver's license and the driver says she's not sure if she has one, so the cop tells her,
"Well, it's something you carry in your purse with a picture of you on it."
The driver roots through her purse and finds a compact mirror, then looks in it before handing it to the cop saying,
"Yep, that's me!"
The cop takes one look it and quickly hands it back while saying,
"Oh, I didn't realize you were also a police officer...you're free to go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back