SECURITY L4967 filter, 5,xxx CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening BITOGERS
smile.gif

Filter and according to windshield sticker was Chevron 5w30. Girlfriends and I or OUR extra car as I sold the Bonneville to a friend. Car is 10’ Camry LE with 2.4 2AZ-FE engine. 80,509 miles on odometer. Put a load of M1 5w20HM and FU 4386 that member Dblshock sent me 6 of
smile.gif

Enjoy the pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: THafeez
Very clean filter indicates a clean engine. Well made even though the ADBV is small. Thanks for the C&P!
smile.gif

You’re very welcome sir:)

ADBV stiff as a rock!
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Looks like another name to add to the Rural Kings, Ecoguards, and other Chinese filters-how was the start up rattle/ADBV function?

Didn’t have much start up rattle to be honest. Some days gf said engine would rev lil’ higher when warming up. Think I’ll use FRAM ULTRA/TOUGH GUARD and WIX

Yes sir you are quite correct in that. Ohh hope you are feeling better aquariuscsm.

Good job here son. Hope you are doing good buddy. Always appreciate all your work here Captain.

Last edited:
Broken record...looks pretty similar to most of the jobber/value tier filters with this coo.

Was the full name of the filter 'Security Global'? If so posted one of these at the end of last year. It was installed at a Precision Tune. Another post here showed them also used at Havoline Xpress Lube. As a family member is now frequenting quick lubes (ugh) I'm becoming an authority on which filters are used at what quick lube. Got a Performax/Jiffy Lube filter draining now before cutting it open.

Thanks for c&p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back