My $51 Hyundai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know they made TV's.

This is the 3rd TV I've paid money for...(apart from helping my mother pay for her first colour TV in 1974)it replaces a $10 Sanyo 32'' CRT, which replaced a $50 Sanyo 32'' CRT, both were 2 or 3 man lifts, safe from theives. We've got Chromecast with this, so finally free from free to air TV which is really cr*p these days.

Five times more expensive than the old one ! Yeah, Hyundai are like Mitsubishi...I guess they started with Mitsubishi so just carried on. Do they make pencils ?

I wonder if they have fuel dilution issues.
lol.gif

I have a Hyundai pure sine wave generator. Works great. Got given to me because it had a broken wire to the inverter. I fixed it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Silk
Five times more expensive than the old one ! Yeah, Hyundai are like Mitsubishi...I guess they started with Mitsubishi so just carried on. Do they make pencils ?

Yep Mitsubishi also made planes. They were pretty good at making the Zero fighter in World War II.

Hyundai used to be one large company, but it was broken up so while there are many Hyundai companies, they're not all part of one company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back