Kansas Speedway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Line-up...

Harvick should do well...pretty consistent thru practice and qualifying.

1) Martin Truex Jr.

2) Kevin Harvick

3) Ryan Blaney

4) Matt Kenseth

5) Denny Hamlin

6) Daniel Suarez

7) Erik Jones

8) Kyle Busch

9) Jamie McMurray

10) Clint Bowyer

That really sucks. Feel bad for Larson. Not the way to out.

Do you think there is a format issue? Blow and engine and you lose after being one of the most dominant cars all season.

Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
That really sucks. Feel bad for Larson. Not the way to out.

Do you think there is a format issue? Blow and engine and you lose after being one of the most dominant cars all season.
always has been a format issues since the inception of the Chase format.

More of what i am saying is this years format with "rewarding good performance throughout the whole season by awarding stage win points and what not" didn't really do anything besides stack the first round of playoffs did it?

A format that is possible to win every single race of the season and come in second on the last race of the season and not win the overall season champion cup is flawed in my opinion. But that is the current system and they all know it.

I like a Chase champion but I also would have a drivers champion and yes you could win both. Yes I believe they will adapt to it.

Last edited:
Nascar wants the 48 in the chase so bad that they aren't even trying to hide it. It's pretty bad when the announcers are trying all they can to make any excuse to try and justify it. #nascarisrigged

NASCAR has been rigged forever just in different ways.

Not a Truex fan at all. So lame for Larson.

Truex talking about his crew member who passed and he can't even get his name right. What a joke. So embarrassing. Truex is awful.

Last edited:
78 rules the 1.5 mile tracks. He's my pick for the Championship.
I'd like to see Chase win a race in the Chase.

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
one track he's not the best at is Homested and I think you will have to win for the cup don't count out the 48 ever he gets that far look out.

Originally Posted By: dave123
Originally Posted By: A_Harman
one track he's not the best at is Homested and I think you will have to win for the cup don't count out the 48 ever he gets that far look out.

Truex is tops at the Charlotte clone tracks, but Homestead is far different from those. But they are going to go test there, so maybe they'll find something. Texas Motor Speedway is in the Round of 8, and you have to mark Truex down as the favorite to win that, so he has a very good chance of making the Final 4. Hamlin or Johnson could win Martinsville, and Harvick maybe at Phoenix (but his flat-track program hasn't been so good this year). Chase Elliot keeps running in the top 5 in the Chase races, so he could break through.

How many races won by Toyota this year? Seems everyone else is running for 2nd place.Aero advantage?

Prediction for the championship: Chase advanced to the Final 4 on points. Kyle Larson wins Homestead and Chase finishes 2nd thus being the champion without winning a race and Jeff Gordon remains the only person to win in the 24.

I'll play
78 18 4 48
48 I think and will possibly pull out the win at Miami and show how flawed the system is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back