Bosch D+ 3325, 3,900~ CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening BITOGERS. Taking FlyNavyP3's advice I removed the Bosch D+ 3325 filter. No tears in media and ADBV is fine. Left the VWB 5w30/10w30 in also. Added a 1/8quarts of MS5K 10w30 also. Put a FRAM tough guard 4386 on. Date code on Bosch filter was November 1, 2016 Line C.

Enjoy the pics and no start up noises or anything unusual

Removed per FlyNavy's advice?

Link?

Filter looks fine to me
21.gif

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Yeah that does look quite good.

Car51 I hope your mom is doing good.

FlyNavyP3 and I wondered if this filter would tear, so I decided to remove filter, cut it open. Put the 6 neodymium magnets on the tough guard 4386 filter I installed also.

Excluding the louvered center tube (which looks fine) looks similar to the three BD+ anecdotes (one, two ocis to 13.5k) I've posted. In other words, looks good. From the looks, significantly more miles left in this one. Relatively recent manufacture date.

Assuming you got this at WM closeout price?

Thanks for c&p.

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
Excluding the louvered center tube (which looks fine) looks similar to the three BD+ anecdotes (one, two ocis to 13.5k) I've posted. In other words, looks good. From the looks, significantly more miles left in this one. Relatively recent manufacture date.

Assuming you got this at WM closeout price?

Thanks for c&p.

Yeah, paid 75cents
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
That oil looks like coffee and cream. Hopefully this is just the photo.

Probably lighting but I put half can of Liqui Moly in with VWB5w30/10w30 so that's part of it

Originally Posted By: Tony10s
^^^ Does Liqui Moly really help? Did you use it because VWB lacks moly?

I can't say for sure it helps. I heard and read a lot of decent-good things about it.

I used the Liqui Moly cause I haven't tried it. I know VWB lacks Moly also and have used Maxlife and VWB before without issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back