Click To Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my scroll bar set up as click-to-here in system preferences, but Firefox won't let me have it.

With Google Chrome however, it works fine. Weird.

It's an apple. Get used to weird. My wife's apple decided to face time her boss. Without her touching it. At 11pm. As she finished undressing.

I don't like fruit...

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I have my scroll bar set up as click-to-here in system preferences, but Firefox won't let me have it.

Just hold down the left mouse button on that spot in the scroll bar until it gets to that part of the page.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
It's an apple. Get used to weird. My wife's apple decided to face time her boss. Without her touching it. At 11pm. As she finished undressing.

I don't like fruit...

Apple has screen sharing like windows. If her boss had taken administrative privileges he can remotely control her box and launch FaceTime. That's the most likely explanation.

He's a perv, and keeping an internet connected camera in her bedroom open at all times is not that smart.

What I don't like about windows boxes is how microsoft has decided without my permission that I am their product. And they harvest whatever data they want about my computer, to further enable the disgraceful practice of consumer profiling.

With apple you pays extra and their product came in a fancy box.

They also last a lot longer and have nowhere near the software headaches of anything MS.

Nope. The phone randomly decides to act in peculiar ways.
My buddy had his apple get mad at him for spilling coffee on it and was deleting apps for a few days, just random software here and there.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
My buddy had his apple get mad at him for spilling coffee on it and was deleting apps for a few days, just random software here and there.

So, you spill liquid on an electronic device, and then are surprised that it's malfunctioning? Hmm...

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Just hold down the left mouse button on that spot in the scroll bar until it gets to that part of the page.

I used to not have to hold the button down. I think Firefox screwed something up on the last update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back