Anyone have experience with ZZ Performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to purchase a "Scan Gauge" for my Camaro, The AeroForce Interceptor is the front runner of the choices available. Unfortunately it's not sold by any vendors I trust. I found this listing on E-Bay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aeroforce-Inter...m4383.l4275.c10
Sold by ZZ Performance.

I do not particularly like E-Bay but I have a account & all that jazz, So it would be easy as I don't have to sign in to a unknown site & give out CC information.

Thanks for any input.

Yeah, I bought gear off them for the Eaton blower on my Carprice...had good interaction with them.

Buy it using Paypal and then if it doesn't come or it's a SCAM they will refund your money.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Yeah, I bought gear off them for the Eaton blower on my Carprice...had good interaction with them.

Seems they offer a lot of parts for 3800's after doing some research. Thanks Shannow!

Like Shannow, I too had a good experience with them. About 4 years ago I got a rebuilt supercharger snout for my Dad's 3800 Buick Regal Gran Sport from them. I was 100% satisfied.

Scott

Back when my 3800 game was strong I bought everything from ZZP. They were one of the first companies to make aftermarket parts for the 3800 and the company was always great.

Originally Posted By: maxdustington
Just two parameters displayed? I have a scangauge 2 and I've been thinking about trying something with the ability to show more than 4.

Really just need it to display transmission temp, Prefer a round 2-1/16" platform, DO NOT want to run sending unit wiring & drill a hole in my transmission pan.

I have used ZZP for exhaust on my Saturn Ion Redline. It was a quality piece. I have also used the AeroForce gauges, but I had the Gen 1 style: after a few years the diplay started to degrade and become illegible. I think they fixed that a long time ago.

I bought a transmission shift kit from them and had it shipped to my house before I realized they were fairly close to me and I could have saved shipping. After that I bought new calipers and brackets to allow larger calipers on a Grand Prix I used to have, bought those from their physical store front. Both experiences were good. That was a few years back however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back