100 Cut-off Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those fiber ones will do fine. They may not last as long as the Dremel branded ones, but you get enough for cheap that you won't be too inconvenienced.

I actually have some of the metallic diamond cut off ones that look like they'll shatter.. but so far as so good and I've gotten them HOT.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Those fiber ones will do fine. They may not last as long as the Dremel branded ones, but you get enough for cheap that you won't be too inconvenienced.

I actually have some of the metallic diamond cut off ones that look like they'll shatter.. but so far as so good and I've gotten them HOT.

Always wear safety glasses!

Don't work them too hard & you'll be fine. The stuff on ebay that you can buy direct from China is pretty good for casual work. I don't know how they do it, but most of the sellers in China offer free or very low cost shipping. Just pick one with a lot of transactions & a high rating. Allow about 3 weeks to get here so buy when you don't need it. I've found that the dremel size stuff works just as well as the dremel in the package stuff at a fraction of the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back