Penzoil Platinum Dexos 1 Gen. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing. I got a 17 Malibu 1.5l turbo. At mercy of dealer until more distribution. Free oil change left at dealership and then going back to DIY.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Good, everyone's getting their product onto store shelves at a nice clip.

Yes I'm surprised with haven't seen more non Pennzoil Platinum Dexos 1 Gen. PUP coming out on special

Originally Posted By: bradtech
Thanks for sharing. I got a 17 Malibu 1.5l turbo. At mercy of dealer until more distribution. Free oil change left at dealership and then going back to DIY.

The service plan for my Sonata just kicked in as well. As i did with the Santa Fe, I'll just take my own oil and watch them pour it in since the work station is in clear view to the custormer. Maybe you can do the same.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Originally Posted By: bradtech

**You will like the M1 10W30 in your new Sonata - very low NOACK , very good add pack and thickness is in between 5W20 and 5W30 (10.1) ... an OCI plan of 5,000 miles will do you right in the new Sontata ! The service plan for my Sonata just kicked in as well. As i did with the Santa Fe, I'll just take my own oil and watch them pour it in since the work station is in clear view to the custormer. Maybe you can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back