Fire pit anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
While out east last weekend had chance to make SMORES with little nephews and brother. Took him a month to get it built. Very nice I must say

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Cool!

My only concern is that looks like a lot of weight for that deck.

The rocks are fake, top rocks that look like expensive rock/slate are real but milled quite a bit. 1 person can pick up the cage or inner piece where natural gas assembly is easily also so not overly heavy

Oh then you are golden! Enjoy!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
Cool!

The rocks are fake, top rocks that look like expensive rock/slate are real but milled quite a bit. 1 person can pick up the cage or inner piece where natural gas assembly is easily also so not overly heavy

You had me until natural gas.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Cool!

What's wrong with natural gas?

Originally Posted By: jhellwig
Cool!

It's not wood!

Originally Posted By: salesrep
Originally Posted By: jhellwig

It's not wood!

Exactly.

Nice neighborhood polluter. Nothing like opening up the house to enjoy the fresh, cool, low humidity fall breezes only to have some city slicker's trash pile burning a couple doors down.

For the first time in years, they had to shut fire pits down for part of the summer in this city thanks to the fire risk, with it being so dry. Natural gas pits were exempt. Personally, I have neither.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
Nice neighborhood polluter. Nothing like opening up the house to enjoy the fresh, cool, low humidity fall breezes only to have some city slicker's trash pile burning a couple doors down.

This guy

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Looks great. My brother liked his untill he started receiving his NG bills. Ouch!

My buddy said the same thing about his. Even so I like the OP's fire pit.

Isn't it funny that the younger folks are supposedly so concerned about the environment? In my city, which has an open burning law-unfortunately with loopholes- you can count on the fire pits firing up every Friday and Saturday night, Full of yard trash, totally polluting the neighborhood with no regard whatsoever about their neighbors desire to breathe clean air.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back