MotoGP Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody watching? Scintillating battle between the two championship leaders Marquez and Dovi in the pouring rain. F1 wouldn't have left the garage in this weather. These guys are absolute daredevils. Incredible back and forth during the finishing laps. Racing at its finest in diabolical conditions.

Try it, you'll like it.

Wait till Dannica rides Moto GP
grin.gif

Great to see Dovi win another race

I really hope he wins the Championship this year

Not least because of the shoddy way he was treated when a Factory Honda Rider.

It would be good for the series to see Ducati win the title. Funny how some guys can ride that bike and some can't.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
It would be good for the series to see Ducati win the title. Funny how some guys can ride that bike and some can't.

I think the improvements since Gigi arrived from Aprillia have helped improve the bike. Look at how Aprillia have had much less success after he left.

I must admit that it would be great for an Italian to win the Championship on a Ducati

I would rather have Petrucci on the Factory bike instead of Lorenzo.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
Originally Posted By: Brad_C
It was awesome x10

Coming at you next week. You going?

No. My last trip over there was 2012. I'll get to another one sometime in the next couple of years but I might go to Sepang instead.

I finally had a chance to watch it. Great race. If Rossi isn't going to win the Championship, then I'd like to see Dovi win it.

As for the Ducati, that bike (indeed all the bikes and the regulations) have evolved dramatically over the years. So it has not been the same bike all the way through that Stoner won a Championship on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back