Finally had the time to detail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved into my first house about 2 months ago and just now had enough time to give my Honda a proper cleaning. Homeownership is keeping me busy! Well, that and a new puppy.

Looks like a brochure pic, nice job!

Let's get more details on the puppy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: HoosierJeeper

It really does! That car looks like it's never been sat in. Looks like it's sitting in the new car showroom. How do you keep it so impeccably clean? Share your secrets please
laugh.gif
Techniques,products used,etc.

Looks great. I really like the way Honda did the interior layout on that model! No giant center console taking up all the legroom.

Let's get more details on the puppy.
smile.gif

We adopted him from a breeder around three weeks ago, he has already grown so much since then. We are working on potty training still, which has proven frustrating. Hopefully he will grasp that soon!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

It really does! That car looks like it's never been sat in. Looks like it's sitting in the new car showroom. How do you keep it so impeccably clean? Share your secrets please
laugh.gif
Techniques,products used,etc.

This time I just washed it with a generic wash / wax product then dried with microfiber and applied Meguiars Ultimate Spray Wax. For the inside I cleaned the driver and front passenger seat with my Woolite and water mixture applied by a brush (used to agitate and get the mixture nice and sudsy). Then once dried I applied Aerospace 303 to the seats / dash / door panels etc. Keeping up with the detailing on a regular basis never allows to too much crud to build up so cleaning it is easy.

Very nice! If I didn't know better I'd say no one ever sat in that car! My specialty is the exterior, I may have to take some notes on your interior techniques.

Cute pup. Try hard to remember how cute he is when he starts being naughty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back