NRA solicitation...plus a free knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received mine yesterday. Contained the solicitation, a questionnaire, etc. Act now and receive a free Rosewood handle lock back knife. YouTube search shows the knife being unboxed with NRA on one side and China in small print on the other. I’m a gun owner and pro 2nd amendment kind of guy but Wayne....really?

Guess I can see that it might be hard to find a US made knife that would be suitable (i.e. cheap enough) for a giveaway, but this is sure to be offensive to a good chunk of their membership. Trump got lambasted for the same basic thing, but I think he was being honest when he said that they just couldn't find the manufacturers they needed in the US. Sad...

yea but the above shows they really dont care about those things and ultimately its the $ they care about.

The NRA is a 501C4 entity with a 2013 operating budget of 348 million dollars, of course it cares about the money. A business that big doesn't "care" like a more grassroots state organization would but their agenda is clear. I don't agree with everything about the NRA but as noted above it's the 800 lb gorilla. Every gun owner should belong to the NRA and the best gun-rights organization in their state.

The cheap swag is apparently effective or they wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back