Cenpeco Oil???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone running this oil? What are some of the pros and cons of the parrifin base? It has good TBN and additive package and a fair price.

I use it in everything from tractors to diesel truck to push mowers. Had excellent results with it. My old ford diesel has high high miles. 483,000 to be exact. Used rotella and it burned oil and smoked like crazy. Switched it to cen-pe-co and no smoke or consumption. Both were 15w40 weights

Have used it for 40 years. 400 hp Ag tractors all the way to my 13 HD Limited. All run 15w-40. My wife's 08 Ford Edge has 202,000 miles on it and still doesn't use any oil in 6,000 mile oil changes. I have never seen the need for syn oil. I have more engines on this farm than most people will own in their lifetime and have not lost one yet.

Originally Posted By: jfairchild327
I use it in everything from tractors to diesel truck to push mowers. Had excellent results with it. My old ford diesel has high high miles. 483,000 to be exact. Used rotella and it burned oil and smoked like crazy. Switched it to cen-pe-co and no smoke or consumption. Both were 15w40 weights

What mileage did you switch to the Cenpeco? Any issues with them using parrafin base oil?

I can't remember on the mileage. And no problems at all with the paraffin base. Only issue was with my 7.3 power stroke. It got the romps when cold. Its not the oils fault the heui and injectors are getting weak. Have to run a 5w40 oil in it for now. But all the local farmers here in PA use it with the same results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back