Amalie oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any thoughts, concerns or opinions on Amalie oil. I know there a local business for me in Tampa and all there employees are always helpful so I was thinking about starting to use the products so if any one has any advice go for it.

If they make an oil that meets your vehicle's needs, I wouldn't hesitate to use it. Amalie is the largest independent blender of private label engine oils in the USA. The company really bears no semblance to the original Amalie Oil Company from Pennsylvania in the early 20th century. Old Amalie signs and memorabilia are worth a pretty penny these days.

Amalie is a very good oil...I believe they also make Wolf's Head....and I know that some of Walmarts ST Synthetics in the Florida area are Amalie Products which can be purchased very reasonably....I'm not sure if Amalie supplies Walmart with any ST packaged dino oil. I'd use Amalie oil in a heartbeat....

Carquest (Advanced Auto Parts) house brand oil is Amalie. I'm currently using the Full Synthetic 5W-20 in my 5.7L Hemi. Very smooth running oil from what I can tell. PQIA has a very recent test on this oil and it reports very competitively.

The bottom of the bottle indicated "AOC" which is the sure sign that it is Amalie oil. I contacted Amalie just to make sure this was legitimate and that it conformed to Chrysler MS-6395. Everything checked out as expected.

Wal-Mart SuperTech dino and synthetic are made by Amalie oil here in Florida. Good price, good stuff.

AOC on the bottom of the container. Same as Carquest (Advanced Auto Parts) oil as well.

I have used cases of their "Super Universal Synthetic Transmission Fluid" as well as their oils and would recommend them.
No scientific evidence to offer.

Its a good oil.. Matter of Fact if you go to AAP its the same oil that in the CARQUEST Bottles..

Even the ATF...

So if you get AAP / Carquest FULL SYN or AAP / Carquest FULL SYN HM or Any AAP Carquest Oil or Carquest ATF its Amalie

Originally Posted By: pbm
Amalie is a very good oil...I believe they also make Wolf's Head....and I know that some of Walmarts ST Synthetics in the Florida area are Amalie Products which can be purchased very reasonably....I'm not sure if Amalie supplies Walmart with any ST packaged dino oil. I'd use Amalie oil in a heartbeat....

AAP oil is Amalie....

There is even a Youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKCYaBRj2X4

On the Bottles you can see the same ###s and markings
You can tell carquest is the same look at the I.D #'s (07716..1...07:58..78048) is written the same exact way on the Amalie but theirs is stamped on the upper bottle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back