met an aerobatics pilot last evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a high school football game (Go St. X. Bombers!) and met a guy who flys aerobatic shows. He had some cool videos in his phone but he also said he has been hired recently for gender-reveal parties...couples hire him to fly overhead and produce either blue or pink smoke so the partygoers can learn what the baby is going to be. Who would have thought...

I'm in the deathcare business and asked if anyone has ever asked him to spread cremated remains...he said he knows of skydivers who have but nobody has ever asked him.

Originally Posted By: CincyDavid
I was at a high school football game (Go St. X. Bombers!) and met a guy who flys aerobatic shows. He had some cool videos in his phone but he also said he has been hired recently for gender-reveal parties...couples hire him to fly overhead and produce either blue or pink smoke so the partygoers can learn what the baby is going to be. Who would have thought...

I'm in the deathcare business and asked if anyone has ever asked him to spread cremated remains...he said he knows of skydivers who have but nobody has ever asked him.

So, who is it?

Originally Posted By: CincyDavid
Go St. X. Bombers!....

Mods, please remove this offensive comment. Geez, isn't there any moderation on these forums anymore?

lol.gif

Hahaha, thanks Quint!

My BIL is on the board at Elder HS, which creates some good-hearted heckling within the family. To top it off, the ladies in the family are a mix of St. Ursula, Seton, Mother of Mercy and McAuley(spelling???) grads and current students, and nobody is amused by the pending merger of Mercy and McAuley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back