Hand Washed Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we chose white exterior with beige interior because the southeastern summer heat; also I washed my Mazda afterwards but it was too late to document it; LOL

I Thank Y’all for your positive attitude!

Nice CRV and looking good !!

Same way here on the Forester. I used to bucket wash often but not in several yrs, now I hit the touchless car washes and only get the garden hose and stuff out at home maybe once a year. I then hit it with Turtle Wax Ice in the spray bottle and call it a season, usually this time of year or sooner to seal it for winter.

Originally Posted By: miden851
Yeah, we chose white exterior with beige interior because the southeastern summer heat; also I washed my Mazda afterwards but it was too late to document it; LOL

I Thank Y’all for your positive attitude!

Looks good. My Pilot is same combination of color and interior and for the same reason.

Lets see pics of the Mazda if you can since that's older. Which can be harder to keep looking decent compared to a new car. What shampoo did you use and any spray wax involved?

I miss hand washing cars. Here in the desert my water has waaaay too many minerals and at 10% humidity (or less!) you can’t dry it fast enough. So, it’s Rinseless car washes for me. So far so good tho-...

Big THANKS you all car fanatics here @BITOG!

Honestly, it is not worth it economically but totally agree hands down it wins over car wash tunnels! I had some extra time to kill on my hands last night so I did it; the results are incredible; I may decide continue to do it the same from now on
laugh.gif

Here is Mazda today; I know, it is not as same as last night but it is still a testimony
grin.gif

And I used this shampoo

Last edited:
Mazda looks very good! Thank you for sharing. Keeping black paint looking good can be a part time job. Washing by hand is like free exercise. Beats taking a walk since you accomplish two things washing by hand. Exercise and clean car.
thumbsup2.gif

A couple of good looking cars there, especially the Mazzy. Did you use a spray wax or detailer when drying?

Nothing special honestly; just that car shampoo made by ArmorAll for washing and the absorber skin to dry it out; like I said I never done it before but Mazda has been majority of its life garaged and that clear coat is well preserved; however the rear bumper clear coat is on the way out; there was rain this morning and this is the result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back