New set of Michelin pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, put the first 100 miles on today = more to our liking than the Explorer Sport it replaced...with the trailer package the 4WD seems more conventional with 2H/4H/4L/Auto ...

Very nice! Congrats. Are the black bowties factory? I've seen a few newer Chevy trucks with them but figured the owners did that.

Last edited:
Understand (now) people request the black bow ties as part of the deal and certain vehicles already have them / but we were not aware until in the aftermarket section so I paid for them / heck, needed something to get him off peddling the magic wax and carpet sealer. Did order a nice 3 row GM set of mats similar to weather tech deep mats ...

Funny tires to have on a truck, IMO. I have the Energy Saver AS tires on my Honda Accord Hybrid and like them very much!

Yep / P265 = the ride and MPG / and another +350 HP engine on 0w20 to squeeze a bit more. I did read a road test where they said unless you pony up for the magnetic suspension stay off the 20’s as the 18” tires ride well for a body on frame with coil over shock kit
The tires are pretty mild / quiet but will use 4WD more in sand and wet/slick boat ramps

I miss the ice cream in Katy. It was called something like Blue Bell or Bonnie Bell. French vanilla was my favorite.

We used to get it at a grocery store just off of the Fry Road turn off into the Nottingham subdivision.

Nice ride, by the way.

Nice!
laugh.gif
Those are great trucks, congrats!
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Thanks, put the first 100 miles on today = more to our liking than the Explorer Sport it replaced...with the trailer package the 4WD seems more conventional with 2H/4H/4L/Auto ...

That's funny. One of my co-workers made the exact same switch from Explorer Sport to Tahoe. It's not quite as fast, but that's the only thing he misses.

The GM Pearl looks so much like the Ford tricolor it could be from same paint supplier

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Understand (now) people request the black bow ties as part of the deal and certain vehicles already have them

I was under the impression that the Detroit 3 as well as Toyota have an Texas Edition package that's mostly a cosmetic package or includes the more common options ordered in Texas?

BTW, that color on your Tahoe is very Caddy-like.

There were a couple badged Texas editions, but we did not look at them since we found this unit online and drove right to it
BIL just left here with new F150 badged as such
My fishing buddy has a TE GMC Sierra 4WD too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back