Ultra rotors on Rockauto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at rotors on Rockauto for both my Flex and Vue. Ultra brand rotors are available for both vehicles for a really good closeout price. I have googled and cannot find any info on these slotted rotors. Anyone have any info on these?

You will find the shipping from RockAuto for rotors makes them pretty expensive. Maybe you can find some on Amazon with free shipping.

I buy a lot from RockAuto (including an engine) but I get rotors from Amazon.

Wow, those are cheap. I am not a fan of drilled or slotted rotors for a daily driver, but if you are installing them yourself you don't have much to lose.

Obligatory cheap Chinese rotor warning:
rotor_warning.jpg

bought the front Ultra rotors from RockAuto for my fixer upper Ford F250 2WD,,,cost was 70.00 per with 9.99 shipping for each,,not too shabby,,,local O Reillys, Autozone ,Napa etc price was right at 125.00 plus tax!!! RockAuto does save you money big time!!!!

Originally Posted By: Donald
Shipping can be the killer for heavy items like rotors at RockAuto. I look on Amazon to see if I can get rotors with free shipping.

Which is why I don't get rotors on RockAuto, with shipping I might as well buy local.

Originally Posted By: duallydondon
bought the front Ultra rotors from RockAuto for my fixer upper Ford F250 2WD,,,cost was 70.00 per with 9.99 shipping for each,,not too shabby,,,local O Reillys, Autozone ,Napa etc price was right at 125.00 plus tax!!! RockAuto does save you money big time!!!!

Shipping can be the killer for heavy items like rotors at RockAuto. I look on Amazon to see if I can get rotors with free shipping.

Originally Posted By: nthach

Which is why I don't get rotors on RockAuto, with shipping I might as well buy local.

crazy2.gif

Originally Posted By: nthach

The local guys know this and jack up the prices anyway. I check between B&M, amazon, and rockauto... no clear winners to my zip code.

I have used those rotors before, as well as a friend of mine. No problems at all with either set of them. The only thing those do is they get a bit noisy when they wear down, by that time it is time to replace them. Another good point is the slots are cut down to the minimum thickness usually. So if you see that slots are almost gone then it is time for new ones (usually when they get noisy). If they are a good deal,then go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back