Cooper AT3 & thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a moth ago several of you here recommended the Cooper AT3 for a F150 we have at work and I would just like to say thanks! This is a great tire! Quiet on the road fantastic dry and wet grip and they ride great I hope they are decent in the snow. I liked them so much I bought four for my 2012 Nissan Pathfinder today. It may not be the best AT tire out there but this tire hits all the right performance areas and compared to several other AT tires I have had over many years and many suv's and trucks this tire ranks right near the top so far anyway.

Glad you like them! I just installed the second set on my ex's '01 Sport Trac.

Word of advice: ROTATE! They wear like steel but they to like to chew the edges on the steer wheels. I also found that over-inflating them around 5 psi over factory spec helped minimize that with little to no impact on ride quality.

Made in the USA most likely for the same price as the foreign ones. Headquarters in Ohio.

I am on my 2nd set of its brother Mastercraft Courser AXT. I have seen them on a few commercial delivery trucks and vans also.. im at 30K miles and they still look new on a heavy Suburban.

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
I am on my 2nd set of its brother Mastercraft Courser AXT. I have seen them on a few commercial delivery trucks and vans also.. im at 30K miles and they still look new on a heavy Suburban.

I hear real good things on the AXT many locals here swear by them.

Another fan of cooper at3's. 3 years and no complaints. Would purchase again without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back