RV antifreeze?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I flushed my RV with the pink antifreeze rated at -50 full strength on the jug. I did it the same as always used the camper pump to pull the pink stuff threw the system then I realized I was going threw much more than normal. I had the bathroom hot water faucet on or open so the pink stuff was just poring out then I ran out. So my question is if the sink line was flushed with pink antifreeze but it is no longer in the line and obviously no water as well do I have to get more to fill the line or will it be fine if the line is empty but was flushed with pink stuff?

I'm facing the same thing this weekend - winterizing my trailer. I think you'd be OK as long as there is no residual water in the line. However, the stuff is cheap, so your peace of mind may/may not be worth another gallon of pink.

In the hot / cold water side I use compressed air to blow it out til dry, don't like pink stuff where
I'll drink water in the spring.

But I put the pink antifreeze in all the traps!

Originally Posted By: i_hate_autofraud

In the hot / cold water side I use compressed air to blow it out til dry, don't like pink stuff where
I'll drink water in the spring.

But I put the pink antifreeze in all the traps!

+1 This is how we winterize our lakehouse on Saranac lake. Have never had a single issue. Plus the blow out tools are cheap and easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back