Plan B...College football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on watching Duke/Miami Friday night and a couple of college games Saturday. I haven't watched a NFL game in a couple of weeks.

I am with you gman. I support their right to do it and now they can support my right to not watch. Personal decision for everyone.

Why watch sports at all? Go for a walk, meet up with friends or family for a meal, plenty of things to do!

Last week was too much for me, so I'm with you. Fortunately I have a favorite college football team in the top 5, so I'll stick to them---until they start doing the same thing the pros are.

Yeah, watch an arbitrary and corrupt league that bases rankings on money generated and nothing that anyone can actually discern while not actually paying players for the revenue they generate...

Originally Posted By: gman2304
I'm planning on watching Duke/Miami Friday night and a couple of college games Saturday. I haven't watched a NFL game in a couple of weeks.

Good for you. I haven't watched them this season.
Same ole [censored] from a bunch of spoiled brats.

Originally Posted By: mbacfp
I am with you gman. I support their right to do it and now they can support my right to not watch. Personal decision for everyone.

That's the most logical assessment that I've read.

I hadn't heard of NFL players burning Old Glory. Not standing for the National Anthem yes. But not flag burning.
I love to visit the USA and have met many fine people there. But it is becoming a very intolerant nation lately.

Claud.

Done with them also never turned it on last night sad what the left has done to the business.

This is how I feel also. I'm a veteran and I was irate on Sunday. I'm a Steelers fan of 25 years and I lost it on players, coaches and the official Twitter on Twitter that night. I do love what the Cowboys did. I'm okay if they protest as long as it's not during the Anthem. I currently have a Cowboys logo on my Facebook profile pic. I have not made a decision yet as to what I'm doing. I know I'm watching NASCAR this Sunday and I'm participating in the Veterans Day boycott for sure. I have been trying to [censored] every thing and not make a rash decision. I'm very torn about this and most people don't understand why. I fully support constitutional rights but that doesn't mean I have to agree with people decision to exercise them. I'm not asking for it to be illegal I just want the players to not be [censored]. On another note, the person that knelt at the tomb of the unknown soldier while taps was being played is lick I wasn't there. I would have decried them. Just my .02

I'm sure a lot of the folks affected by the recent hurricanes and earthquakes would love if some Americans would "stand up" for them. But no, football is more important I suppose.
27.gif

Exactly. Put differently, they have the right to do it and the right to suffer the consequences of their actions. Chris Kyle's widow told them to get off their knees and do something.

Remember the Dixie Chicks? Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back