Schaeffer's Soyultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Nuetra 131 for a long time great product . Check Mr Moly posts about circa 2003 most likely non solvent . Recently tried Soyultra more expensive. SCHEAFFERS great products as usual

I've used it -had a 5 gallon pail and I could tell the difference in carbureted engines more than fuel injected on an ongoing basis.

Used it in my 03 F-150 and the initial increase in MPG was significant but remained flat on an ongoing basis.

On my lawn mower it always took 2 tanks of gas and when I used the SoyUltra I usually used 1.5 tanks. I purposely left out it out on some tanks of gas and went back to using 2 tanks.

I'm on the Nuetra right now and noticing it works differently, more cleaning of the fuel system in my opinion.

soyultra works great in my 2008 4x4 5.4 ford f150. at least 1 mpg better. nutra works great in my lawnmowers and generators with starting probs. no it solved those problems. nutra kept my 2009 scion alive,when it sat for 2 yrs with same gas only able to get to it every 2 months and let it run for 20 min, before I had to head back home.

Schaeffers 131 Neutra kicks it. GREAT cleaner,stabilizer and Excellent when running Ethanol to prevent varnish build up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back