Delphi MAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good? Need a new Mass Air Flow sensor for my LR3, been cleaned a few times over the years so it's time, getting codes for it. Is Delphi a good brand?

Delphi these days is sourcing more from China, even in GM applications. Ditto for Standard. I'd run either, but get the one with a better warranty just in case.

Originally Posted By: nthach
Delphi these days is sourcing more from China, even in GM applications. Ditto for Standard. I'd run either, but get the one with a better warranty just in case.

The Standard-brand MAF for this car is made in Japan. Delphi's is Chinese though
smile.gif

Thanks for the replies...actually I used the Standard part number from Slacktide and found a Denso one for $50 on Amazon, figured that's a safe bet since Denso is OEM.

You will be fine. I have gotten good results with Standard Motor Products.

Originally Posted By: HoosierJeeper
Thanks for the replies...actually I used the Standard part number from Slacktide and found a Denso one for $50 on Amazon, figured that's a safe bet since Denso is OEM.

Be careful, fakes can be circulated through Amazon. If the new sensor looks and feels like the old one(no funny looking text, doesn't feel the same), you got yourself a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back