How to deal with illegal parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor Mazda...

.. seriously though, even before the crane picks it up, you can see that the silver car has damage on the roof/driver door area. I'm thinking junk cars, or something similar.

Also, I bet that guys is REALLY good at those crane games you find inside the local Denny's

Looks like a fun job.

Aside: Considering how little care/attention there is for the cars (regardless of the status of them) makes me think how worthless they really are (not just Mazda's but cars in general). Society rates new cars as some huge accomplishment that some people will break their necks and back to own. In the end they are just another piece of scrap metal to be recycled.

Guy called it a tow truck, lol. What did those cars undergo to just be crushed like that? So many parts were in pristine condition for a part out . The wasteful nature of the business schemes...

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
That poor Mazda...

.. seriously though, even before the crane picks it up, you can see that the silver car has damage on the roof/driver door area. I'm thinking junk cars, or something similar.

Also, I bet that guys is REALLY good at those crane games you find inside the local Denny's

You owe it to yourself to take your wife to a Dave & Busters if you have one in your neck of the woods.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
Guy called it a tow truck, lol. What did those cars undergo to just be crushed like that? So many parts were in pristine condition for a part out . The wasteful nature of the business schemes...

A while back a ship full of new mazdas tilted on its side and got half full of water. Insurance paid for the cars but a condition was they had to be scrapped, not parted. Mazda didn't want their name dirtied by crummy used parts bringing down their brand.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: Dyusik

A while back a ship full of new mazdas tilted on its side and got half full of water. Insurance paid for the cars but a condition was they had to be scrapped, not parted. Mazda didn't want their name dirtied by crummy used parts bringing down their brand.

Glass, rims, hood, etc will be better than aftermarket. It really could not bring a brand down, other than sales of replacement parts. All about the bottom line.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Originally Posted By: SirTanon
That poor Mazda...

You owe it to yourself to take your wife to a Dave & Busters if you have one in your neck of the woods.

Oh, there is, and I have.

At a roof truss factory in the 1970s the maint. guy picked up the foreman's VW car with extension forks on a big fork lift and held it over a dumpster ready to dump it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back