VW diesel turned in for cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
He received a nice check for the diesel from VW. He has owned VWs in the past, but says he will never own another one. He is now driving a Chevy Impala.

Originally Posted By: tig1
The scandal with omissions.

Omissions? Or emissions?
I'm still on VW's side. Every car they sold in the US met European standards. US standards are unnecessarily strict.

He received a nice check for the diesel from VW. He has owned VWs in the past, but says he will never own another one. He is now driving a Chevy Impala.

He?

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
I'm still on VW's side. Every car they sold in the US met European standards. US standards are unnecessarily strict.

Yes a massive waste.

Omissions? Or emissions?

Sorry. Yes.

Originally Posted By: TheKracken
He? Very confusing post TIg1.

OOPS! Another typo. Sorry. "HE" is a friend that started driving VW diesels in the 80s.

They knew the rules / they cheated / they got caught / everything else is sour grapes. Including that excuse. You don't like the rules, don't bring those vehicles to the US mkt. Everyone will move on, including VAG.

Originally Posted By: rshaw125

Yes a massive waste.

Completely agree. Just shows the rest of the world how big of idiots some of us are.

Omissions? Or emissions?

A little of both the emissions from the car and the omissions of the truth from VW!

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
?????

The scandal with omissions.

The scandal is the omission of the point of this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back