Schaeffer Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the Schaeffer video in another post and it stirred me to want try their products again. I went through a period about a year ago wanting to give them a try as well.

I’ve “always” used Amsoil oils, tranny fluids and gear oils for the last 30 years I have a few questions for Schaeffer and have reached out but it seems very difficult to get a rep to talk with you. For instance, it appears theiy have one ATF that works for both Toyota TIV and WS. That scares me a little. I’ve emailed and left messages. I’ve always had an Amsoil dealer where I could stop by and chat, ask questions, pick up product, etc.

Apparently when dealing with schaeffer they operate differently. How do I get the best deal? It seems I would get the best deal picking it up from the rep. With Amsoil, I get the wholesale price at the rep’s home. I like to pay cash when I can.

Can I get a little guideance?

I asked myself and was referred to their website! I haven't read anything negative about Shaeffer's. They are really confident on it's reputation. Good stuff. I definitely want to try it and run a UOA. There isn't a representative for a few hundred miles, so I'm going to purchase it from amazon. From what I read, you must purchase two cases or more from the reps. On amazon you can purchase one case.

Respectfully,

Pajero

So far I am extremely impressed with their products. And I've been a long time Amsoil user. I'll keep my Dodge and Mustsng on Amsoil because that's all I've used in them but the Traverse is going all Schaeffers.

Are y'all all buying on Amazon? Is Amazon the best pricing?

I ordered through a local rep. Also a local cycle shop sells a lot of their products just not vehicle oil. That shop is supplied by the rep also.

Get on the Schaeffers site and look up a rep and contact them.

My local rep called me from vacation this morning at 8:10. Great conversation, wonderful info, very knowledgeable, will save me money if I stay or if I go, didn't bash Amsoil, is anal like me but I'm twice as bad, called me from his vacation, etc. I'm impressed!

How they do things is very different from what I am used to. I have to purchase $375 to get the best pricing and have it shipped to my home. I have never purchased that amount at one time.

I am impressed that they are a Christian based company.

Originally Posted By: Gebo
My local rep called me from vacation this morning at 8:10. Great conversation, wonderful info, very knowledgeable, will save me money if I stay or if I go, didn't bash Amsoil, is anal like me but I'm twice as bad, called me from his vacation, etc. I'm impressed!

How they do things is very different from what I am used to. I have to purchase $375 to get the best pricing and have it shipped to my home. I have never purchased that amount at one time.

I am impressed that they are a Christian based company.

My experience also, and I like the free shipping for only $375 of stuff...since I like to stock up for 3-4 OCIs for each vehicle that will be an easy mark to reach.

thumbsup2.gif

Arrived FedEx today. First change today in my GS300. I started giggling when I could barely hear the engine idling. It's a cool looking green. A little difficult to see on dipstick because it's very clear looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back