08 Astra tpms issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 08 Astra I am trying to get rid of tpms light I tried a relearn but the horn won't beep or anything. Remote is good well it opens the doors anyway.the scanner said something about a error on sensor 3 but I don't know if one is left front or rear also it acts like it doesn't Want to communicate with scanner.anyone have any suggestions?

The sensor could have a dead battery or otherwise be no good.

For now, the best you can do is pull the bulb
27.gif

If you can't figure it out on your own I'd take it to Discount Tire. The sensors may need to be replaced. It will be a lot cheaper there than taking it to the dealer. About half the price. Below was on an 09 Civic:

Originally Posted By: Doog
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
How about Discount Tire? I'd bring it there or call them first to see what they say. Maybe not on a busy Saturday when they're trying to sell tons of tires. Midweek in the afternoon while they're watching the clock waiting to go home and trying to look busy.

I did and they have all the sensors and tool to program them. They quoted me $60 per wheel installed OTD. So I will go there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Took it in to discount they stuck a reader by the rims and could tell which one was not reading 3 must be pass front they charged me 20 I bought the sensor from Amazon said like new but was new for 8.00.light is off thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back