No more friction

Just came across a add on fb. Product is called no more friction. Watched there add video and it shows having a gallon of water on a semi, splashing around. Ofcourse after adding the product the semi had no more friction and vibrated less and the water stopped splashing around. There company is called "go no more friction". They encourge uoa's with there product. I think i read somewhere on there website they do free uoa's. Owner is retired from air force. What do you guys think, biggest snake oil yet or does this guy have some magic product? Says safe for mtf, atf, ps, diff. It says only 3 oz for any atf. I think its snake oil?

Last edited:
Have any of you tried it or seen factual data on the additive?

Cant claim it is snake oil if you have no factual data to back it up.

I can claim that i am the muffin man, but without factual data, i may in fact NOT be the muffin man.

Carry on...

Originally Posted By: ChevyMan93
Have any of you tried it or seen factual data on the additive?

Cant claim it is snake oil if you have no factual data to back it up.

I can claim that i am the muffin man, but without factual data, i may in fact NOT be the muffin man.

Carry on...

You can claim that you are the muffin man, but if you're not, you're not...if you look like the muffin man, smell like the muffin man, and are made of cake, then you could well be.

http://gonmf.com/

If it uses hokey "jug on the wheel" tests to prove that it reduces friction, makes silly claims about repulsion, and quotes the 4 ball wear test as "the standard"...then it meets the majority of the criteria of snake oil.

Look at the site, and tell us which promises are factual and tested under industry accepted tests (for engines)

Also has a nice lookin blonde gal in a tight tshirt holding a jug on the main page...likely a snake oil signature, but I did kind of want to buy some after I saw her.
;^)

No, I have no arguments weather it is or is not a snake oil. Was just basically asking for data proving that it is indeed a snake oil. I don't have a dog in the race. I know some people here are well versed and actually look at a product and can understand the chemicals they are composed of and such and make a true statement about whether it is or is not a snake oil. But there are some that are not that way. "Oh just because I saw it on Facebook it's a snake oil". I have seen plenty of things on social media that have worked wonders for me. But just saying that something is a snake oil without data to back it up is nonsense.

Shannow you are one of the ones I look up to on this forum, just for the record. Was only making a statement.

No, I have no arguments weather it is or is not a snake oil. Was just basically asking for data proving that it is indeed a snake oil. I don't have a dog in the race. I know some people here are well versed and actually look at a product and can understand the chemicals they are composed of and such and make a true statement about whether it is or is not a snake oil. But there are some that are not that way. "Oh just because I saw it on Facebook it's a snake oil". I have seen plenty of things on social media that have worked wonders for me. But just saying that something is a snake oil without data to back it up is nonsense.

Shannow you are one of the ones I look up to on this forum, just for the record. Was only making a statement.

Did you read his post? It clearly explained the type of tests done.

Aww man! It's not the super loob that's going to take the world by storm and make engines last forever and ever??

Originally Posted By: Kira
Is it made from real snakes? Poor snakes.

Simon Keys would be very upset.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

Carry on...

You can claim that you are the muffin man, but if you're not, you're not...if you look like the muffin man, smell like the muffin man, and are made of cake, then you could well be.

http://gonmf.com/

Interesting.

So, here's the thing... Good products don't need websites that look like that to sell. Just like if Lucas additives were worth anything they wouldn't need a bottle covered in marketing [censored] in a dozen different typefaces.

Last edited:
Quote:
LIGHT TRUCKS AND AUTOS
Engine: 1 oz per quart of oil
Manual transmission: 5 oz
Automatic transmission: 3 oz
Differentials: 1 oz per quart of oil
Power steering: 1 oz each

I would imagine they have a great warranty for when your automatic transmission fails due to the change in the dynamic coefficient of friction of the wet clutches.

I bought my 2005 Chevy Avalanche from the original owner who used an additive called "Friction Free 3000" from new. It had 162,000 miles when I bought it and now has 191,000 miles. I've never used the " friction free" but it obviously didn't hurt the engine. It uses no oil and starts, idles, and runs like new. IDK!

Back