FRAM PH 3614, 2,800 miles CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Monday evening BITOG
smile.gif

This filter and some ST 10w30 was off a friend that works at the food bank with me; off his late 90's Caravan. He doesn't drive a lot also. Does once a year changes. Van has if I saw odometer right; 70,xxx miles.

Put a FRAM TG 3614 since I had some courtesy of Wal Mart cleaeancing the older ones out along with some Rural King 5w30 Conventional

Enjoy the photos

Originally Posted By: WellOiled
Picture perfect.

Thanks for the cut & post.
smile.gif

You are welcome sir
smile.gif

How is the Purolator you are using doing so far?

So far so good. I do not intend to run it long. The next oil change will be in maybe 2 weeks or so. I did hear some startup rattle the other day so I will be looking close at the ADBV.

[q
20.gif
: uote=WellOiled]So far so good. I do not intend to run it long. The next oil change will be in maybe 2 weeks or so. I did hear some startup rattle the other day so I will be looking close at the ADBV.[/quote]

Sounds good, can't wait to see it cut open

One of the better looking PH3614's I've seen, thanks for posting.

I would have thought that van to spec a PH16, but the two are essentially interchangeable anyway the PH16 is just bigger.

Easily could double the OFCI to two years, given the appearance of the filer and the low miles.

Otherwise, looks fine, as expected.

Originally Posted By: dnewton3
Easily could double the OFCI to two years, given the appearance of the filer and the low miles.

Otherwise, looks fine, as expected.

I don't think I would do 2 years on an orange can. A TG or Ultra, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back