Tesla Sales in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be on the rise. That vehicle spanks most German super-sedans. Very embarassing for the German car makers.

But the average American, cannot afford a Tesla for now. For the moment, it's out of my price range. My doctor owns one.....

Respectfully,

Pajero

The Germans have gone full tilt toward green technology. Its the continuation of a legacy that goes back to the 1930s.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
The Germans have gone full tilt toward green technology. Its the continuation of a legacy that goes back to the 1930s.

still burning masses of coal locally, and coal and nukes in their neighbour's yards when the wind isn't blowing.

Remember that the capacity factor of wind is around 30%, and solar around 25%, so while the "installed" capacity looks amazing, it has to be discounted by around 2/3 when comparing energy volume over time.

Originally Posted By: Pajero
But the average American, cannot afford a Tesla for now. For the moment, it's out of my price range. My doctor owns one.....

Respectfully,

Pajero

Tesla are for affluent folks.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: Pajero

Respectfully,

Pajero

Tesla are for affluent folks. Who need a tax deduction. Nicht das Volkswagon.

Walked into my Melbourne hotel room yesterday afternoon - same eleven old school lights left on like for the last week.
Turn on TV to watch shut down coal discussions (and then what?)
So, GTG and nuclear not even on the table for debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back