3) Martin Truex Jr.

4) Kevin Harvick

5) Brad Keselowski

6) Kyle Larson

7) Joey Logano

8) Chase Elliott

9) Austin Dillion

10) Matt Kenseth

18 is bad fast litteraly a different zip code all weekend gonna be a great day.

Truex....Pit Speeding Penalty.
banana2.gif

KyBu loose wheel, and then pit crew over the wall too soon, down to 30th. NASCAR just confiscated a bunch of tires for testing. They are suspecting teams are putting bleeders on the wheels to allow pressure bleedoff during a run.

Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
Would be cool to see chase get his first win.

Yep...he deserves it. Good driver with bad luck.

Originally Posted By: Warstud

Absolutely. Interesting to see him get moved to the 9 in favor of Byron in the 24. I'm assuming they expect Byron to be "the next Jeff Gordon".

Absolutely. Interesting to see him get moved to the 9 in favor of Byron in the 24. I'm assuming they expect Byron to be "the next Jeff Gordon".

The teams aren't changing, just the numbers. Chase wanted to have the 9 since that was what his dad drove.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

The teams aren't changing, just the numbers. Chase wanted to have the 9 since that was what his dad drove.

That's what he claims anyway. Who knows. I'm excited for Byron and Bowman. Sad, but I expect them to overshadow chase.

That's what he claims anyway. Who knows. I'm excited for Byron and Bowman. Sad, but I expect them to overshadow chase.

Originally Posted By: Chase Elliott
“I wasn’t sure I’d ever drive the ‘9’ again,” Chase Elliott said in a statement. “It’s a huge deal to my family and everyone back home [in Georgia], and I hope all of our fans will be pumped to see it back on the racetrack. There’s a legacy attached to that number, and I want to carry it on. I think it’s awesome that Hendrick Motorsports and NAPA wanted to do this. It’s impossible not to be excited.”

I didn't go to Joliet - Chicagoland this year.

Unfortunately, it is much like watching a race at Indianapolis. When you're there... it is as exciting as watching paint dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back