2016 Fusion Gas Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a used 2016 Fusion SE with turbo 4 cylinder. Took my first trip on the highway Thursday and averaged 37 MPG for a 2 hour trip with the AC on. Granted, the roads were flat as a pancake (Mississippi) but I'm still impressed.
First Ford I have owned and really like the vehicle. Gets about 22-24 in town, but my trips are less than 15 minutes each day of the week.

Pretty amazing if you ask me, that is no a small economy car by any means.

I rented the Lincoln version of the Fusion with the ecoboost 4 cylinder engine and was very impressed with the vehicle.

Friend has a new ford and loves it, the quality looks to have improved greatly.

Pretty good. Amazing what cars can get when not romping on the gas like a moron.

So far my new 6 is at 38.7mpg over 6,700 miles, 90+% highway. Fuelly. My '14 Accord got 37.3 over 70,800 miles, even including winter. Accord

That's definitely good mileage, is it the 2.0? My ex has an mkc with that engine, really loved the power(awesome in the mountains) and it averaged 26mpg.

I have a 2017 Fusion with the 2.5. In July, my wife and I drove to Florida and back. Got 26.6 MPG with the AC on and trunk full.

Originally Posted By: tig1
I have a 2017 Fusion with the 2.5. In July, my wife and I drove to Florida and back. Got 26.6 MPG with the AC on and trunk full.

OOPS!! Typo!! Should be 36.6 MPG.

It’s a 1.5.
My first car was a 74 Fiat X 1/9 and it had a 1300 cc engine. Never dreamed I would own another car with such a small engine. Impressive engineering by Ford....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back