College football scares today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIU beats Nebraska 21-17 and Memphis tigers giving UCLA all they can handle. Hope OSU(Ohio State University) saves face for cripes sake.

PITT is a ROYAL JOKE also, just sayin

Biggest upset that's now final: Memphis Tigers knock UCLA out of #25 slot as Tigers win 48-45
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Who could care?

Me. Actually Pitt is not totally terrible. Oklahoma State is a super team. Pitt played PSU tough last week in spite of the score.

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Who could care?

Me. Actually Pitt is not totally terrible. Oklahoma State is a super team. Pitt played PSU tough last week in spite of the score.

Exactly, some of us like college football

Pitt won't go anywhere for a LONG time

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Major college football is a professional sport where the organizers keep the money and the football players play for peanuts.
Disclosed peanuts anyway. Put me in the "who cares" column, NOTHING about the bread and circus industry scares me. I casually watched the "Bosox" blow a 20 game end of season lead one year while the flap mouth sports drivel talkers babbled.

College football doesn't even have a proper playoff format for the championship. Unlike most other sports.

Originally Posted By: car51
NIU beats Nebraska 21-17 and Memphis tigers giving UCLA all they can handle. Hope OSU(Ohio State University) saves face for cripes sake.

PITT is a ROYAL JOKE also, just sayin
Two pick sixes in the opening minutes of the first quarter? One huge you know what kicking coming up. And NO, we don't want Bo or Bill back. Or Martinez or that last QB we had.
blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back