re: pandus13's confy treads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,
It seems I ruffled some feathers with my confy threads and got some responses which I deem not to the BITOG spirit.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the guys who sincerely give knowledge to a non-english speaking guy over the internet over the years:

done because of BITOG helping folks:
-purchased couple cars (mazda5 and the yaris in my signature)
-got a bit better at managing money
-changed jobs
-got less angry in traffic
-bought some oil and coolant and brake fluid and various ATFs and brake fluid, wipers, tools, and many others
-work on my elantra, yaris, mazda5
-bought various tires
-bought 2 computers
-learn a bit more about people
-blow some steam
-laughed at good humor

Thank you for all the good times and for taking the time to share knowledge

Respectfully,

Pandus13/Tony

over and out

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Well,
...and got some responses which I deem not to the BITOG spirit

So we should just let you create a new thread on every single item that crosses your mind? It was fine that you were asking questions, but if you are asking people about what items are most comfortable, it would seem very logical to put all those into a single thread.

"Please recommend comfortable mattress, pillows and work clothes"

The next time I have a question about an engine, should I make a new thread for every aspect?

Thread 1: Best air filter?
Thread 2: Best carburetor?
Thread 3: Best block?
Thread 4: Best headers?
Thread 5: Best spark plug?
yada yada

Originally Posted By: Reddy45

The next time I have a question about an engine, should I make a new thread for every aspect?

Yes.

This is definitely not a confy tread
frown.gif
cry.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: koffy
This is definitely not a comfy tread
frown.gif
cry.gif

But it could be.

Feller may have made a few posts somewhat concerning the same thing.
Doesnt mean we need to bust his balls over it.
After all, hes just trying to get some useful opinions.

I was joking, I mean some people here take everything too seriously, he made a couple repetitive treads, maybe it's not the best way, but it's not a big deal either.
To be honest, I don't think those guys intended to be to hard, more in the way of making fun.

I understood that you were joking, but feller up there is taking it as a serious infraction because he made a few posts instead of one. I personally dont see the big deal, but i reckon, who am i? lol

I take it all in stride...much better just to sit back and enjoy...

Besides, different things work for different people, so I won't get to worried if they annoyed anyways...

I just take the threads just the way they are...

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I still want to know what happened with the tree monkeys.
Me too!

Before I met BITOG in the earliest of early 2000s, I thought that Mobil 1 was the best motor oil easily available, and that Fitting the biggest baddest filter possible was key to lubrication success. oh, and that Pennz Syncromesh would make my gearbox troubles disappear. During my learning phase at BITOG I bought some bottles of Auto RXnand gave my engines the best placebo that my money could buy.

Pandas, I have enjoyed your posts here and I wish you luck. Maybe you will come back one day! I will admit though, I hang around these forums quite a bit recently and I have noticed that some of the moderators abuse their power and have been pretty rude. Hopefully that gets fixed one of these days so these forums can be a bit more enjoyable.

Originally Posted By: TheKracken
Pandas, I have enjoyed your posts here and I wish you luck. Maybe you will come back one day! I will admit though, I hang around these forums quite a bit recently and I have noticed that some of the moderators abuse their power and have been pretty rude. Hopefully that gets fixed one of these days so these forums can be a bit more enjoyable.

I don't think Tony (Pandus) is implying that he's finished with BITOG....at least I hope not.
I got a kick out of him creating several threads on "what's the most comfy XYZ" when it could have been condensed into one but I'm certainly not going to bust chops over it....some guys seem petty...

By the way, the 'My Pillow' is overrated...not bad but not the greatest thing ever....I find Mike Lindell, the inventor, to be annoying.

Also, as I stated before, a pair of 'Orthotics' will make any work shoe more comfortable. You don't have to spend a fortune on custom made one's either.

Originally Posted By: pbm
Originally Posted By: TheKracken

I don't think Tony (Pandus) is implying that he's finished with BITOG....at least I hope not.
I got a kick out of him creating several threads on "what's the most comfy XYZ" when it could have been condensed into one but I'm certainly not going to bust chops over it....some guys seem petty...

By the way, the 'My Pillow' is overrated...not bad but not the greatest thing ever....I find Mike Lindell, the inventor, to be annoying.

Also, as I stated before, a pair of 'Orthotics' will make any work shoe more comfortable. You don't have to spend a fortune on custom made one's either.

I too hope pandus is not gone. I think he's one of the nicest guys on here. I actually read through some of his comfy threads becuse the best product consumer reviews are from people like us,and not from some anonymous website reviews.

Hope you're having a great Friday today pandus!!

Originally Posted By: koffy
I was joking, I mean some people here take everything too seriously, he made a couple repetitive treads, maybe it's not the best way, but it's not a big deal either.
To be honest, I don't think those guys intended to be to hard, more in the way of making fun.

^^ this.
pandus -- you didn't "ruffle some feathers". the guys are just joking around. you're too thin skinned, man. after all, this is the internet.
if one doesn't like your posts, then he should put you on ignore.problem solved.
have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back