confy work clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BITOGers,
my employer provided clothes just stink (tough/scratchy)

So what do you use?

easy to wear and easy to clean please...

good looking even better....

Thank you

Hello BITOGers,

What is your ZZZ go to pillow?

not having neck/headaches after use and good for a sweater (me, I sweat a lot) would mean something....

I guess i can also subscribe to replace every 6months-2 years....

Thank you

Originally Posted By: JC1
I bought a comfy memory foam pillow from Costco. I hate hot pillows as well. It's working for me.

I don't know if mine is a memory pillow, but it's from Costco. Cool gel beads on one side.
I put a very slender other pillow in there with it and it's amazing. I travel with it. I like a fat pillow.

I work as a skilled team member, they provide clothes, i wear the shirts because they are 100% cotton and comfortable, but the pants suck. I bought my own Carhartt jeans and they are AWESOME, comfortable and durable.

Originally Posted By: Bgallagher
Where do you work? That would help in the decision

many hats......
office work + IT + IT work in factory/manufacturing plant

hence things can get interesting with the white shirts they provide.....

Can you please not post multiple questions as separate topics? Most times your questions can all go into 1 thread.

About 6 years ago I bought a memory foam pillow from bed bath beyond when they were still expensive. Mine was $90. Best pillow ever. Still as good as day 1. If I travel it goes with me. Its a 'contracter' brand I believe. Perfect for me as a side sleeper

If you do jean, Levis are great, once you figure out what style number and size you like, you don't even need to try them on anymore.

Hello BITOGers,

What is your go to underwear?

I prefer something that keeps my junk in place, but not too constricting. Also needs to be cool in summer

I guess i can also subscribe to replace every 6months-2 years....

Thank you

whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back