Pajero coming to U.S.A

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Pajero looks sci fi! At least the outside. Hopefully, it will be made in Japan like the Montero.

Pajero Mitsu is no longer manufacturing Evo's.

Excited,

Pajero

Wow. From the looks of it I don't know how long it will be on sale? At least you won't lose that thing in a mall parking lot
smile.gif

Sometimes the marketing people make me go, Hmm...

Like killing the G8, Caprice Cruiser, and Chevy SS...oh and wait the whole damm Holden brand! I hate you, penny pinchers!

I'm one to find "good looks" in almost any vehicle and have always been a Mitsu fan until recently, admittedly. But this?

Seeing how Mitsubishi is now part of the Nissan-Renault alliance, it'll probably be a Rogue/Murano or Qashqai/X-Trail mixup. Nissan does have a BOF SUV/truck platform for the Titan/Armada/Patrol/Infiniti QX56 they can use, depends if they want the Pajero to pay homage to its roots, or be another cute-ute to battle against the Jeep Renegade/Fiat 500X/Mini Countryman/GLA/HR-V.

And your title with your name also led me that you're making a visit to the US, but you live in NM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: wemay
I'm one to find "good looks" in almost any vehicle and have always been a Mitsu fan until recently, admittedly. But this?

+1 Same here

Wow!
Seriously *****.
Mitsu has outdone itself with this one.
While there has never been a Mitsubishi that could be thought of as eye candy, this thing is certainly a sharp stick.
Lord help those who actually have to look at the couple of hundred of these that will sell very cheaply in this market, as well as the third worlders who will have the rest dumped upon them.

Between this and their new Eclipse Cross, Mitsubishi seems to be on a track to design vehicles that are polarizing. You either love the design or you hate it.

It will be built in Japan as they have no facility in North America.

Last edited:
No Thanks.

Sharp and angular seems to be the trend atm, Lots of new cars are that. Add rims that look like they belong in a food processor and your'e "in".

Like the new Hondas. A mix between transformers and hotwheels.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
What about the rumor of Mitsubishi leaving the USA?

Their dealer network is seriously lacking to be taken seriously as a manufacturer in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back