your end-of-day tired feet remedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK BITOGers,
You work allday up and down in a big warehouse, up and down the ladder, up and down the scissor-lift, .....................
so when you finally get home pretty beat-up,
What is your get back to normal and take some pain/tiredness out routine?

Cheers

Fists with your toes...
grin.gif

Get some good shoe inserts. If you're on your feet all day like me your shoe soles are shot after 6 months to a year. You would look forward to walking after you put these in.

If your feet painful, you either have a medical condition and/or unsuitable footware.
My friend is a nurse on her feet 40+hours a week and her foot pain turned out to be ligament damage from wearing poorly fitting shoes.

Originally Posted By: ArcticDriver
I agree with Epsom hot water soak and then a Thai Massage.
plus one

Compression socks. Good shoes. Walk after dinner. Numbing substance of your choice.

Originally Posted By: pandus13
OK BITOGers,
You work allday up and down in a big warehouse, up and down the ladder, up and down the scissor-lift, .....................

Cheers

Funny you mention this. This AM I was driving through the U of D and the college fashion this year is flip flops
walking miles in FF's can really screw up your back and feet. Last year it was knee high boots............ crazy!

Originally Posted By: pandus13
OK BITOGers,
Cheers

This: https://www.amazon.com/Zeny-Shiatsu-Knea...0BK2K6&th=1

love mine; read the reviews!
smile.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I would also agree that the best fix is to prevent having achy feet to begin with. Make sure you have proper fitting shoes and good insoles. If you're on your feet like that all day, it might be worth spending more on a good/bespoke pair of shoes/boots. Good wool socks that breathe and wick moisture can help too.

Obviously, if you're doing all of that already, I can only suggest to get a foot rub, or have a seat on the couch!

Edit, just saw your other post looking for work boot recs!
smile.gif

Last edited:
FattMaxx boots by Belleville are a good start. I only wear wool socks now. Proper fitting foot wear is the key.

Strengthen the muscles in the foot by sitting in your chair and using a tennis ball to stretch/strengthen your feet. Put your foot on the tennis ball and push down and roll. As your foot gets stronger you can switch to a hand ball, then a golf ball. I use all three still and it has really helped.

Epsom salt soak in very hot water does wonders.

A little whiskey in a glass when all else fails.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Have a hot chick give you a foot massage
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, I'm the massager in the family.

Probably I get 2-3 per year (from all my girls)

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Get some good shoe inserts. If you're on your feet all day like me your shoe soles are shot after 6 months to a year. You would look forward to walking after you put these in.

MOM,
What inserts do you use?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back