Security Block Popup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a block popup (ironically when attempting to post about a suspected virus infestation, which of course may not be a coincidence)

Said I should email the ID below, but I don't have bitogs email address

Cloudflare Ray ID: 39d812be2e3c4626 • Your IP: 203.71.113.78 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Last edited:
"Sort of.

USB stick containing teaching files and used on shared library computers and classroom computers linked to projectors, as well as my laptop."

Appears to be caused by the paragraph after that.

Popup reads

"Why have I been blocked?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page."

Last edited:
Triggering message was titled " USB file upload intercepted "Basically the volume name on the USB seems to be a shortcut to a command executable file which gets uploaded instead. I'd think if I delete that shortcut I would lose the files.

Last edited:
The blocker is just triggered by the short filename form for command executable. Not all that sophisticated, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back