Florida IRMA air fares

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked a flight to Tampa to check on my mother's winter place to see if there is any damage after the hurricane. I found it was cheaper to book First Class air fare than Economy. Weird dynamic pricing in play. Most flights into Florida are booked by returning residents. Shortage of cattle car seats, but plenty of First Class. $300 cheaper to go FC.

Now you have me thinking I should check airfares OUT of Tampa...possibly good availability for a quick vacation.

I think Chevron is the fuel supplier for the econo class.........
Then it all makes sense
smile.gif

Best of luck to you!

Originally Posted By: Bgallagher
Hey, enjoy the heated towel and booze. Also, I hope the winter home is in good shape.

I've flown first a few times this year and I think the heated towels are a thing of the past...at least for domestic flights.

Plenty of free booze and slightly better food, but mostly just the benefits of first on, first off, and more space.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Originally Posted By: Bgallagher
Hey, enjoy the heated towel and booze. Also, I hope the winter home is in good shape.

I've flown first a few times this year and I think the heated towels are a thing of the past...at least for domestic flights.

Plenty of free booze and slightly better food, but mostly just the benefits of first on, first off, and more space.

You need to fly to Asia for the heated towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back