Bizarre pet story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have four Jack Russell terriers in our family. The males get along with everyone but the two females hate each other. My older son lived above our garage for awhile with his female dog and we all tried to keep the females apart. Once in a while we failed and they would get into some serious dog fights. Sometimes they would get caught on each others collars.

About two years ago my so moved to his own place taking his female dog with him and we kept our female.

A few days ago he saw her chewing on an animal leg she found in the woods and then she was throwing up. She threw up a large piece of the animal leg and my son looked at it a little closer.

What he found was amazing. It was the small star shaped dog tag off of the collar of our other female dog that our sons dog had not been with for two years!

We remembered that we had to get a new dog tag a couple of years ago for our female Jack Russell.

Any ideas?

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Your dog is guilty of ID theft?

Good One.

Females can be vicious....All joking aside, my wife once said that men are much easier to work with than females with all of their drama.

My dog is a jackrat...father is a Rat Terrier and mother is a JRT...the mix calms down the JRT's hyper tendencies without losing any hunting ability.

Originally Posted By: Toy4x4
"Your dog is guilty of ID theft?"

Cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh!

The OPer needs to call the Feds if he finds that his son's dog buried a thumb drive with 143,000,000 SS #s on it in the yard...

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea how the star shaped pet tag could remain inside the dog for two years??

Anyone have any similar stories?

I want to know what animal that tasty rotton leg belonged to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back