civic trim parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a source for a few specialty body/trim parts for a 09 Honda Civic?

I'm trying to figure if I can get aftermarket stuff, this car isn't worth a lot of money but needs a few parts.

Windshield Trim drivers side
Left front wheel splash liner
Underbody liner with clips
4 Door Belt Moldings for window sweeps
Plastic cover that goes over fog light holes for base model.
New tape for faded side sail panels, or new panels.

Honda wants $200 for 4 window belt mouldings for example.

I have an 09 Civic too.

* Windshield trim you will probably find cheapest on eBay.
* Inner fender liner on RockAuto for ~$9.00.
* If by underbody liner you're referring to the plastic shield under the front of the car, you can get that on RockAuto from Dorman for ~$20.00: DORMAN 926311 {#74111SNAA00, H01228112} listed under Body > Under Car Shield.
* The clips you can source on eBay. Beware that they're not up to the same quality as the OEM ones. For example the OEM Honda bumper "Clip A" (the fat one with the center pushpin) that is used to secure the lower splash liner to the bumper uses stainless metal inside, where as the aftermarket ones don't and rust pretty easily.
* The foglight plastic covers can be found at RockAuto under Body > Bumper Insert. Sounds like you have Sedan, which is only ~$8.50 a piece.
* If the window sweeps are the rubber pieces at the base of the windows where the windows roll down into, you'd probably have to go OEM or check eBay. Same goes for the tape on the doors.

Did you get prices at your local Honda dealer, or did you try finding OEM Honda parts online? You can often find OEM parts much cheaper online. I find hondapartsnetwork.com has the cheapest prices. I buy a lot of OEM stuff for my Hondas there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back