Happy B-Day BBHERO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BITOGers,

Happy Birthday to our resident NurseMAN (it rhymes with NORSEMAN :p ) Big Heart BBHERO.

May the Sun never leave your mind and the clouds never clod your mind (Unless you want to cool from said sun...)

P.S. The Nurse Fairy told me we are the same age (42)

cheers3.gif

Indeed - one of the finest folks on the site - Happy Birthday !!!

Thank you very much. I am very fortunate and blessed to have met so many good guys on here. I am one of the luckiest cats around. I have learned so much from so many on here and I am very grateful for so many on here. Youself Car51, AirgunSavant, Roofless,AZjeff, Wemay, Shannow, Garak, OVERKILL, 4wd, CKN, Sir tanon, SilverFusion, SR5, Molacule, Oneyejack, Merkava, Blueoval, Quattro Pete,and so many more. I know I'm missing so many more there for sure. Guys, I enjoy learning from you all and you have helped me more than you know. Even in my rougher days being on here helps me learn, grow and think... And it is I, who am tremendously grateful to get to know some many good guys. You all help make my days even better and for that I am truly thankful and grateful to you all.

Last edited:
Happy birthday mate.

Whose making the spiral ham for the birthday dinner ?

(note to others, bbhero's spiral ham sounds delicious).

Ahh my friend I was working last evening... Trying to keep two ladies from falling and hurting themselves. Taking care of the rest the best I could. Boy o boy that new lady is a hot mess. Bruises all along her face and jaw line, her left eye.. Really feel for her. The other lady has fallen a whole bunch of times... Her nickname is " wildcat". Because she is just wild at times and loving and funny too. Busy evening. But a very good one. No one fell... Huge deal to me. These are people's mother's, father's, grandmother's, grandfather's. I try to treat them as they are my own.

Going to the smoke spiral ham.... Going to make one for myself soon. They are tasty. I hope that you and your are doing good Shannow. Always great to see you in here "Professor".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back